maxis WOOD FACADE
WOOD composite expert
maxis wood composite expert
WOOD composite expert
WOOD composite expert a sales gallery in Bangkok
maxis WOOD FACADE
WOOD composite FACADE Starbucks in Cambodia
maxis WOOD FACADE
WOOD composite FACADE a sales gallery in Bangkok
SUSTAINABLE WOOD EXPERT
„MAXIS PRODUCTS CO., LTD. (BANGKOK)
MAXISWOOD is a company based in Thailand dedicated to making beautiful building facade using composite timber. Our products look like real wood without cutting down a tree. We use the wastage saw dust of natural types of wood from furniture factories and the timber industry. Our focus is on being environmentally friendly and saving trees. It looks like real wood, but is easier to install and maintain. Our product matches the highest aesthetic and safety standards. MAXISWOOD combines natural materials from recycled wood to offer an affordable and stunning addition to architecture. We supply a sustainable timber alternative from 100% eco-friendly composite timber material. Our products are also designed with the aim of reducing hi-skill labour needs by being easy and fast to install.
RECYCOEX has become a reputable product of Maxiswood using recycled plastic waste materials as a main components and now bringing you the first ONLINE PLATFORM for RECYCLABLE WASTE COLLECTION in Thailand.
Our team is promoting efficient and effective ways of collecting plastic waste and other recyclable items in every corner. Our company assures 100% transparency and traceability, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each transaction.
For more info visit www.recycoex.com
A product developed by cutting edge technology in leading one-component polyurethane formulas used as waterborne polyurethane, an innovative featuring quality and efficiency in coating wood surfaces and wood plastic composite (WPC) containing wood particles for an excellent coating that is environmentally friendly. This semi-gloss coating is easy to use. Just open it up and you can use it right away, because it is water based formula, it does not require thinning with thinner or turpentine like other oil-based urethanes. maxis Coat - WPC Renew contains polyurethane content (solid content) at 60%. It is designed for exterior work and helps maintain every type of real and WPC wood surfaces containing wood particles; no irritating odor from the components of evaporating and fire-resistant substances; levels can be adjusted, so the surface is even, smooth and soft; UV resistance to sunlight; and no discoloration. After many years have passed, the surface color will fade with time due to rain and sunlight; the surface can re-coated without any need to sand the old vanish away. 1. Good adherence to WPC imitation wood surfaces
2. Helps fill wood splinters.
3. Levels can be adjusted for a smoother, more even surface.
4. You can do the coating yourself without having to rely on an expert technician.
5. UV Protection from sunlight, mold and chemical resistant.
6. No flammable or evaporating substances, and;
7. The film does not peel or flake.
MAXISWOOD is known as the Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) expert in Thailand. Through continuous research, Maxiswood is offering a new option that suits our clients' needs, budget, and taste. We are introducing AluTimb, non-combustible materials used in all Architectural Design, it has a Natural and Timeless Appeal of real wood. Using wood is total destruction of our ecosystem, wherein, AluTimb poses as an effective and efficient alternative of real wood. AluTimb is an Innovative concept that meets all building requirements such as weight and fire regulations. 1. Non-combustible - One of the challenges Architects and Designers facing today is complying with the building regulation requirements such as fire safety. AluTimb is non-flammable material that meets all building standards to obtain a building permit.
2. Cost-Effective - Prices vary on sizes and style, but it is lightweight and easy to install which you can save labour cost.
3. Durable and Low Maintenance - When the surface damage, e.g scratches, it can be simply polished.
4. Light Weight - it enables us to avoid additional structures to facilitate installation.
5. Highly resistant to Fade - AluTimb is 3x resistant to fade compared to other wood-like materials.
Glass Fibre Rebar
Early man was aware of the basic principle that a composite material is greater than the sum of its parts. For example clay and straw were found to be stronger than clay alone; straw being the fibrous reinforcement and clay being the matrix. The first use of glass fibre reinforced polyester composites was in the aircraft industry during the 1940s. This was followed some years later by the first non-military application in the marine sector, where FRP proved a complete innovation – revolutionizing the way boats were built. Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP) are a proven and successful alternative that have numerous advantages over traditional reinforcement methods, giving structures a longer service life. The Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP) rebar is a structural ribbed reinforcing bar made of high strength and corrosion resistant glass fibres that are impregnated and bound by an extremely durable polymeric epoxy resin. Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP) is permanently resistant to chemical acids and alkaline bases, therefore extra concrete cover, anti-shrink additives, and even cathodic protection are not required. Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP) significantly improves the longevity of engineering structures where corrosion is a major factor. 1. Glass Fibre Rebar Polymers (GFRP) is 4x lighter than steel. Steel is heavy, it increase logistic cost as well as adding more weight to the structure which affects the natural frequency of concrete structure.
2. Glass Fibre Rebar Polymers (GFRP) is 100% corrosion resistance to alkalis and acidic environment while steel rebar cannot stand the aggressive agents such as carbonic gas and chloride ions that cause premature deterioration.
3. Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP) is thermal and electrical isolated while steel rebar is high thermal & electrical conductivity.
4. Glass Fibre Reinfoced Polymers (GFRP) is milder stiffness compare to steel. It allows structure to be less rigid.
5. Steel Rebar is high in maintenance compare to 100 years zero maintenance of GFRP.For more info visit www.maxisgfrp.com
The newest in MAXISWOOD line of products is what we call 'Facade XTREME.' This natural wood facade is sure to generate attention, gain a good reputation as being earth friendly while surpassing our competitor. Our product provides protection for the exterior and is as easy to maintain. We are committed to providing warm living space to improve the quality of life and we aim to give Architects the tools they need to give their vision to life. There is a simple elegance to nature.... We only hope the work of Architects and our product will inspire others. facade XTREME real wood paneling features durability for exterior work. Maintenance-free, it's an innovative mixture of real wood and synthetic materials with world-class standards and 10-years warranty. Fire retardant and pliable, it comes in thickness of 6, 8, and 10mm. It is installed with an aluminum framework. Size : 1200x2400mm
Maxiswood Bamboom is made from Moso Bamboo, considered the best bamboo in the world. It brought through the process of cutting and baking with high heat, carbonization, and high-density compression until getting the properties of wood that can be used for the floor like real wood and can prevent moths as well. MAXISWOOD Compressed Bamboo Flooring uses a click-locking installation system that provides a strong yet simple, floating floor installation method. The boards easily and firmly lock together, making installation simple and efficient. 1. Maxiswood Bamboom flooring is easy to maintain - It can easily clean using a soft-bristled broom or vacuum. It can also be cleaned with mild soap and a damp of mop.
2. Maxiswood Bamboom is Eco-friendly - Bamboo is a highly renewable resource as they are made from a plant that can regenerate in as few as five years, compared with 50-80 years for hardwoods.
3. Maxiswood Bamboom is Durable - It is strong and hard, even exceeding the hardness of other hardwood flooring materials.
4. Maxiswood Bamboom is less expensive than most wood flooring - since Bamboo is more abundant and easier to mature than the hardwood, making it much cheaper.
5. Maxiswood Bamboom is termite resistant – It is treated and processed properly to remove cellulose powder that attracts termites and other insects.1 year warranty for de-lamination or deformation according to the company's terms and conditions
Formworks spend a large labor force and the total cost of the project. For these reasons, an effort made to introduce a formwork system that is cost-effective and can be assembled, dismantled, and handled simply by labor. Hence, Maxiswood is offering two Innovative products to reduce the cost of construction projects. PP Hollow Plastic Formwork is a fifth-generation formwork after PVC. It is an energy-saving and green environmental protection product. It can completely replace the traditional steel formwork, wood formwork, square wood, and has a low amortization cost.
Hollow Board is called Polypropylene Plastic Construction Formwork, which is a lightweight, high strength, and can be reused at least 50 to 80 times depending on proper use and maintenance. PP Hollow sheet available in size 1220x2440mm, comes in thickness of 12mm and 15mm 1. High-rise commercial buildings, mainly used for the roof, beam, wall, column, stair, and foundation casting. 2. Bridge tunnels. 3. Water conservancy and Hydropower projects. 4. Mine dikes and underground works 2. High hardness, good tenacity, no expansion, and no shrinkage. 3. Lightweight compared to plywood formwork, easy to remove, and transportation safety. 4. Waterproof, non-hygroscopic, not layered, not swelling, size stable under the water. 5. Smooth surface, no need release agent, easy to clean, promising stable project quality. 6. Strong variability and excellent screw holding strength. It can be sawed, nailed, drilled, screwed and processed into any geometrical shape, complete with all the installation properties of solid wood. 7. These two form-works are corrosion-resistant, acid and alkali resistant, especially suitable for use in humid environments. 8. Environmentally friendly - These two materials meet the requirement of energy conservation and environmental protection.
Hollow Board is called Polypropylene Plastic Construction Formwork, which is a lightweight, high strength, and can be reused at least 50 to 80 times depending on proper use and maintenance.
PP Hollow sheet available in size 1220x2440mm, comes in thickness of 12mm and 15mm 1. High-rise commercial buildings, mainly used for the roof, beam, wall, column, stair, and foundation casting.
2. Bridge tunnels.
3. Water conservancy and Hydropower projects.
4. Mine dikes and underground works1. It can use 50 to 80 times, save project costs - One piece PP formwork is equivalent to 5 to 10 pieces of plywood/wood formwork.
2. High hardness, good tenacity, no expansion, and no shrinkage.
3. Lightweight compared to plywood formwork, easy to remove, and transportation safety.
4. Waterproof, non-hygroscopic, not layered, not swelling, size stable under the water.
5. Smooth surface, no need release agent, easy to clean, promising stable project quality.
6. Strong variability and excellent screw holding strength. It can be sawed, nailed, drilled, screwed and processed into any geometrical shape, complete with all the installation properties of solid wood.
7. These two form-works are corrosion-resistant, acid and alkali resistant, especially suitable for use in humid environments.
8. Environmentally friendly - These two materials meet the requirement of energy conservation and environmental protection.
maxis THATCH is another innovative substitute material from Maxis Products with superior properties to natural products.
- Attractive, natural-looking with architectural charm in local resort style.
- Variety of colors to choose from and flame-resistant (when custom ordered)
- Low maintenance without decay, de-lamination or loosening like natural materials.
- Termite, weevil and other insect problems are no more.
- Light weight, easy, fast installation, no wasteful roof structure.
- Greater flexible than natural material to reduce wind damage.
- 100% waterproof, because the material is made from HDPE, which does not absorb water or hold rain.
- 100% recyclable.
- 20 years warranty.a. Maintenance FREE.
b. Resist termites, birds and other pests that would normally infest and breakdown natural thatching.
c. Installation costs are low, since no specialized craftsmen are need.
d. Low wind load rating makes maxis THATCH safer than natural thatch.
e. Available with fire retardant.
f. No seasonal shortages as factory produced.
g. maxis THATCH is available in many texture, smooth, texture or rustic.
Another innovative wood substitute from Maxis Products with properties superior to other materials. Maxis Deck is for exterior flooring, can be installed on either side and comes in attractive, natural-looking colors. It is also low-maintenance, not subject to decay or de-lamination, while termite, weevil, and other insect's problems are history. Installation is made fast with a clip system. Maxis Deck is 100% waterproof because it is made from plastic waste materials that do not absorb or hold water.
Maxiswood is an innovative wood substitute manufactured with modern technology that does not damage the environment, so you can live as naturally as possible with colors, patterns and properties that resist weather conditions without brittleness, de-lamination or deformation. So, termite and other insect problems are history. Maxiswood is light weight and easy to modify, attach and install with ordinary tools. It’s perfect for decorative work, ceilings, walls and battening inside and out. Maxiswood is also flame resistant, factory painted and comes in 9 colors to choose from. Maxis SOFFIT is designed for easy installation made fast with a systematic approach for hiding screw heads with equipment for finishing 45-degree corners or finishing work on eaves and building walls. Maxis SOFFIT can also be used with ordinary c-line ceiling structures and weighs only 4 kilograms per square meter.
Maxiswood is an innovative wood substitute manufactured with modern technology that does not damage the environment, so you can live as naturally as possible with colors, patterns and properties that resist weather conditions without brittleness, de-lamination or deformation. So, termite and other insect problems are history. Maxiswood is light weight and easy to modify, attach and install with ordinary tools. It’s perfect for decorative work, ceilings, walls and battening inside and out. Maxiswood is also flame resistant, factory painted and comes in 9 colors to choose from.
Suzhou Second Worker’s Cultural Palace, China
DESIGNER : ART Group Co. Ltd
Private Residence (2) - Samui Island
Rainer Residence - Samui Island
DESIGNER : INDEYARD Studio Design
CONTRACTOR : BD Construction
Private Residence (Pattanakarn 58)
CONTRACTOR : SENA development
DESIGNER : Simple Space design Co., Ltd.
Orkide 2004 Clubhouse (Cambodia)