PRODUCTS | ALUTIMB
MAXISWOOD is known as the Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) expert in Thailand. Through continuous research, Maxiswood is offering a new option that suits our clients' needs, budget, and taste. We are introducing AluTimb, non-combustible materials used in all Architectural Design, it has a Natural and Timeless Appeal of real wood.
Why should you choose AluTimb (Aluminum Timber) over wood?
Using wood is total destruction of our ecosystem, wherein, AluTimb poses as an effective and efficient alternative of real wood. AluTimb is an Innovative concept that meets all building requirements such as weight and fire regulations.
1. Non-combustible - One of the challenges Architects and Designers facing today is complying with the building regulation requirements such as fire safety. AluTimb is non-flammable material that meets all building standards to obtain a building permit.
2. Cost-Effective - Prices vary on sizes and style, but it is lightweight and easy to install which you can save labour cost.
3. Durable and Low Maintenance - When the surface damage, e.g scratches, it can be simply polished.
4. Light Weight - it enables us to avoid additional structures to facilitate installation.
5. Highly resistant to Fade - AluTimb is 3x resistant to fade compared to other wood-like materials.
All products are made-to-order
Prices are subject to change based on materials costs and due to currency fluctuation.
The above prices do not include VAT, installation, installation equipment, structure, etc...
3 years warranty under the company's terms and condition.
Available in 8 ColorsColors samples are close to the real material. Actual products may differ in color and pattern.