PRODUCTS | Bamboom
Compressed bamboo floor with uniclic technology
Maxiswood Bamboom is made from Moso Bamboo, considered the best bamboo in the world. It brought through the process of cutting and baking with high heat, carbonization, and high-density compression until getting the properties of wood that can be used for the floor like real wood and can prevent moths as well.
UNICLIC Patented Technology
MAXISWOOD Compressed Bamboo Flooring uses a click-locking installation system that provides a strong yet simple, floating floor installation method. The boards easily and firmly lock together, making installation simple and efficient.
1. Maxiswood Bamboom flooring is easy to maintain - It can easily clean using a soft-bristled broom or vacuum. It can also be cleaned with mild soap and a damp of mop.
2. Maxiswood Bamboom is Eco-friendly - Bamboo is a highly renewable resource as they are made from a plant that can regenerate in as few as five years, compared with 50-80 years for hardwoods.
3. Maxiswood Bamboom is Durable - It is strong and hard, even exceeding the hardness of other hardwood flooring materials.
4. Maxiswood Bamboom is less expensive than most wood flooring - since Bamboo is more abundant and easier to mature than the hardwood, making it much cheaper.
5. Maxiswood Bamboom is termite resistant – It is treated and processed properly to remove cellulose powder that attracts termites and other insects.
1 year warranty for de-lamination or deformation according to the company's terms and conditions
All products are made-to-order.
Prices are subject to change based on materials costs and due to currency fluctuation.
The above prices do not include VAT, installation, installation equipment, structure, etc...
The above prices do not include anti-UV coating for exterior use.
Shades may differ with each production lot, ordering sufficient quantities is recommended.
Sample of wood shades
Available in 6 colorsColors samples are close to the real material. Actual products may differ in color and pattern.